Monday, 10 March 2014

Fashion Week Trend Update #3

Fashion people like black. Not news, not going to devote any more time writing about it.
All I know is, long live #allblackerrythang, because it makes it easier to dress and express my inner sentiments about life on days when I can only be arsed to dress in one colour.

Grey also continues to be a trend, something else I like because it looks good on us blondes...

Looking to Spring when it will no longer be viable to wear colours that match the pavement, monochromatic blue will be big:
For black and white lovers like me this equates to a riot of colour, but at least it's been simplified by being monochromatic!

Thus ends my trend round-up of the A/W '14 shows, my London diary should be up soon but in the mean time, I'd love you to follow me on instagram or twitter!

1 comment:

  1. Black is always a classic - anywhere you go. Blues are beautiful too though! I've lately embraced more colours in my wardrobe too :)


    x Stace
    tee&fame blog

    ReplyDelete